The Services Division includes:
- Classification/Inmate Records
- Intake and Release
- Juvenile Booking Facility (JBF)
- Programs Component
- Sentence Calculation Unit
- Transport One/Transport Two
- Warrants Clerical
- Front Desk/Mailroom
- Booking processes the paperwork for arrested persons and inmates being released.
- Classification determines security levels, housing assignments, and working status, and processes related documents.
- Intake and Release processes new arrested persons and inmates being released. The JBF processes arrested juveniles and holds them until DJJ makes the determination to
release to parents or transfer them to the JAC.
- The Programs Component provides notary service, security for Educational classes, and maintains the inmate library and recreation materials.
- The Property Unit holds inmate property safely until returned upon the inmate's release.
- The Sentence Calculation Unit calculates when inmates are to be legally released or transferred.
- Transport One/Transport Two Deputies pick up arrestees for MCSO and other agencies and deliver them to the jail.
- Transportation Deputies provide inmate transportation to and from court, outside appointments, medical appointments and to and from other agencies.
- Warrants Deputies serve warrants and make warrant arrests in the field.
- Warrants Clerical Unit processes the physical warrants, obtains information relevant to the service of warrants, and assists with research related to locating wanted subjects.