This list is a general outline of benefits currently available to employees and
is subject to change and policy stipulations not listed here.
- Certified (LE/CO) Deputy - Our salaries are highly competitive and ranked in the
top range for Law Enforcement Agencies in the State of Florida.
- Civilian Salary Range - Varies by position
- Excellent State Retirement
- Uniforms for Certified and Specific Civilian Personnel
- 12 Holidays Per Year (includes employee's birthday)
- Excellent Vacation Plan - Start accruing two weeks of vacation time earned by the
end of your first year.
- Sick Leave - 12 days per year, accrued by pay period
- Life Insurance - Equals annual base salary
- Health Insurance - Individual Plan, 91% paid by the Agency (employee pays 9%) (Optional
Family Plans: Costs are Co-Shared)
- Dental (optional)
- Take-Home Vehicle (Certified Law Enforcement when applicable)
- Career Service - After one year of satisfactory continuous service
- Deferred Compensation Plan (optional)
- Direct Payroll Deposit (any banking institution)
- Disability Insurance (Long-term disability)
- College Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Extensive Wellness Programs